Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Simple Christmas Decor

Thought I'd give you a little look at my simple Christmas decor.  I really didn't do too much in the way of decorating because this will be the first year that our kids will not be home for Christmas and I have to admit that I'm feeling a little sad.  Anyway, here we go...

First stop is the living room...

















Next, the kitchen...










On to the entrance...




And finally, a simple embellishment in the bathroom...


That is it!  Thank you for stopping by...I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Have a great day.

Lesa

11 comments:

  1. I love the arrangement with the greenery and pine cones in the box. Simple yet elegant. Nice job. Visiting from A Glimpse Inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic. Love all the greenery and that mini red berry wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a flair for pulling things together. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity that you used around the house! I especially love the container that is holding your tree in the kitchen. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks sooo Beautiful! Love the tree in the kitchen and the greenery with the antlers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tree in the living room is beautiful. Need to get mine decorated. Love the ladder in the bath for towels and the simple touch there.
    Audrey Z. at Timeless Treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tree is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks very pretty. I think simple is the way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all the natural elements you have added!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful touches throughout your home. I'm loving the Christmas tree in the crock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your garland/burlap bows on your mantel! is that a real garland or faux?

    ReplyDelete